WOW.... It is much nicer than the picture on the Internet. That only had a tiny tiny balloon!!! You got a gigantic one!! I hope you like them. Maybe they'll last through Shabbes. Love Cheryl
BH Tatty and Cheryl that is so sweet!! and they are so beautiful and cheery. Lays, may you only look at them and feel an inner sense of joy, may all your wishes come true may you grow from strength to strength in ruchnius and gashmiyus. I love you enjoy my present which I heard you'll be receiving tomorrow :)
2 comments:
WOW.... It is much nicer than the picture on the Internet. That only had a tiny tiny balloon!!! You got a gigantic one!! I hope you like them. Maybe they'll last through Shabbes.
Love
Cheryl
BH
Tatty and Cheryl that is so sweet!! and they are so beautiful and cheery. Lays, may you only look at them and feel an inner sense of joy, may all your wishes come true may you grow from strength to strength in ruchnius and gashmiyus. I love you enjoy my present which I heard you'll be receiving tomorrow :)
Post a Comment