hey cheryl,i was searching and didnt see where papa al commented!!!love, LeahPs: i got my package from the rips today...it was sooo sweet!!
Leah, did you look back at the very beginning? he added comments like these....Love Cheryl
Welcome Papa Al You are so Quiet I miss you so much!Shabbat Shalom!Love Sarah
Hi Sara we miss you a lot also,your pictures are great I would like to see more pic's of your life there.Much love papa Al
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey cheryl,
i was searching and didnt see where papa al commented!!!
love, Leah
Ps: i got my package from the rips today...it was sooo sweet!!
Leah, did you look back at the very beginning? he added comments like these....
Love Cheryl
Welcome Papa Al You are so Quiet I miss you so much!
Shabbat Shalom!
Love Sarah
Hi Sara
we miss you a lot also,your pictures are great I would like to see more pic's of your life there.
Much love
papa Al
Post a Comment