Horowitzfam
Monday, March 19, 2007
Keep In Touch
Dear GOLDSHLEGERS,
Its Sara Malka I'm in Israel this year and I would love to see you and savta and saba please give me a call 052-312-5496
sara
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
WE ARE VERY GLAD KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN ISRAEL.
I WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING
HAIM
March 19, 2007 at 2:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(46)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(14)
Pesach Plans
Leaving
GOOD SHABBOS EVERYONE
Keep In Touch
kids zone
my agenda
In the Snow
...
Good Shabbos
Remenber this?
HI, all,
Purim
homemade shalach manot
Tattie & Cheryl at Purim 5767
►
February
(21)
Contributors
Caligrl
CherylHorowitz
Tattie
1 comment:
WE ARE VERY GLAD KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN ISRAEL.
I WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING
HAIM
Post a Comment