Monday, March 5, 2007

Purim


A Really Cute Soldier!!

Purim At the Dorm I'm Sorta Hippish

In Chevron with the Shliach's youngest Yisroel Cohen

By the way I have so many more pictures to show, but It takes so darn long to download them. Purim was great I spent the shabbos before Purim in Chevron, styed over the night motsei shabbat Sunday there was a parade from Chevron to Kiriyat Araba we were walking and so many Arabs were looking at us from their houses wich just shows we rule the place. I had my Sueda in Cheshmonayim at the Greenspans please say tehillim for Aliza Chana bat Dina Ariella, that is the Greenspan's grandaughter she has pnemonia. then I stayed the night there with my friend Rivka. We woke up at 12:30 and went to Yerushalayim to a Seuda at Rivka's friend's house, it was a blast! I didn't get too drunk *wink*
Love you
Chag Sameach!!

No comments: